How to make a silicone wristband?
The overall process is as follows: 1. The artwork design is generally made by CDR or AI software. If the customer can't provide it, we can cooperate with the customer to complete the design and production of the artwork.
2. The opening of the mold is divided into three steps. The first step is to open an offset plate through the designed artwork, then engrave the copperwork through the offset plate, and then engrave the steel mold through the copper work.
3. According to the customer's designated international Pantone color card color number for coloring.
4. The material is weighed, the material required for each wristband is 7g, and the weight of the finished product is 6g. In order to ensure the quality of each wristband, each wristband must be accurately weighed by an electronic scale before it is discharged.
5. Install mold production. After the mold is done, it is good to get on the machine. After the mold is installed, the machine needs to be warmed up. The general heating time is determined by the size of the machine, and the heating time is about two hours longer.
6.QC quality inspection. After the wristband is produced, it must be checked by the quality inspection department to see if it is a qualified product.
7. Trimming. Each wristband will be left with a waste edge. After passing the inspection by the quality inspection department, the product will be sent to the post-process department for trimming.
8. Packing, packaging the products that have passed the inspection, the packaging we have individual packing and bulk packing.
Want to know more about how to make silicone wristbands, please feel free to contact us.
Copyright © 2007-2017 silicone-wristbands.co.uk